Tuesday, June 22, 2010

day 1 longest of all days day 2 will be better

Day1:

This is very new what I am doing. More everyday posts of what my life is and where it is going. This will be the longest of the Day updates since I have to update you on what has happened since the last post. I have had a trail chemo i think I told you about but what I didn't tell you is that it is making me more nauseous than the other drug but have been fighting it off with some meds.

Thank you all for coming out to the benefit on Thursday June 17th it was a great success due to the Molly Rose McCormick and family on a great great outing. font change I guess. The dinner had a turnout of 220ish and all to support me some how way shape or form. God who knew I had so many peeps that loved and supported me. THanks again for this night. I will remember it for ever.

I have had some stomach issues that me and my mother have had some teamwork on and broke me down a bit but I am looking for the end of the tunnel to just have the easy part of life to live and not this hell of what i call a life. Let me just say I can't walk can't control my bathroom habits and need someone to make sure I get what I need and rides to Pt and other doc appointments. I mean I just want a break from all the shit.

We are looking for a house and that has become a hassle but I am glad Kristyn and Jeanne has taking the reins on that one. I love my friends and family and the really close people know who they are I want you to know all the help and love you send is the best thing I could ask for. I love you all.


Love Scott

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see so many people came out for you last week. It was a great event. Stay strong Scott.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Scottie,
    I'm so happy the dinner was a great success. I'm sure it was really special to look around the room and see some of the many people who care about you and love you. I'm sorry you have nausea. I know that is the worst feeling ever and I hope the meds help to keep it at bay. I wish I could give you a break from all of this and just let you live your life without cancer. I know you have gone through hell, but the important part is that you are coming back and your strength, integrity and attitude are what make you so remarkable. I know you feel like shit, but just think: the cancer must feel so much worse because you are kicking its ass. Boy did that bastard pick the wrong guy to mess with! I la la love you so much!

    ReplyDelete