Friday, July 9, 2010

Day something

Weekend is here and I am fairly excited since it maybe the last weekend I am in the metro Detroit area. I am eating dinner over Mike and Em's House on their new patio. Sunday I am playing my last night of poker in who knows how long. I leave for Kzoo area next week to spend the rest of my days with my lovely fiancé, Kristyn.

As for my health my chemo has been put on hold since my Atc in my liver was too high. I am not sure if it was Atc or something like that but should be fine next week and can get back to schedule. So chemo wise I will start my 2nd round on the 14th. Hope this update helps thanks


Love Scott

4 comments:

  1. Hang in there, Scott. The way you focus on the good parts of life are your biggest asset!! Tubing weekend coming up, new house in the works, of course the wedding (OMG!!). Your attitude is what is remarkable about you and we are all taking your positive energy, combining it with our good thoughts and, look out!! Cancer will be BEATEN!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now that you're moving to the other side of the state, you have to promise all of your Blog followers that you'll blog more often...can you promise, promise??

    This new adventure ahead for you w/your wonderful fiancee and soon to be wife, Kristyn, is just the beginning of the new life your have together and it will be long, I can feel it.

    I've said this before, but it's as true today as it was the first time Matt and you became friends, you have a fantastic personality and the most positive outlook of anyone I've known in years, don't ever change, and I'm sure you won't because that is who Scott is and will always be.

    Love ya,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Now that you're moving to the other side of the state, you have to promise all of your Blog followers that you'll blog more often...can you promise, promise??"

    Yes, this! Could not agree more. We'll miss you being nearby, Scott, but can't wait for Dovafest! See you then :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello to Mr. and Mrs. Scott Cordova, how wonderful does that sound....it has a special ring to it....congratulations again to you both.
    OK Scott, how about some updates, it's been way too long.
    Love ya,
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete